- Diagonal Angle of View 75°-23°20'.
- Lens Construction (elements/groups) 15/12.
- No. of Diaphragm blades 7.
- Minimum Aperture f/ 22-27.
- Closest Focusing Distance (m) 0.5.
- Maximum Magnification (x) 0.19 (at 105mm).
- AF Actuator Ring USM.
- Filter Diameter (mm) 58.
Retains the optical capability of the highly popular EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 USM lens, with a refined exterior design. Includes ring-type USM drive for silent, high-speed autofocusing, plus full-time manual focusing. The compact design is a good match for the EOS 5 or 30/33 with built-in flash. An excellent zoom lens for everyday use.